« 1955: Ceremony Planned For Colonel Bliss; Body Is Found | Main | 1954: TWC Engineering Students Cling To Old College Of Mines Name »

October 30, 2012


The comments to this entry are closed.

Trish Long is the El Paso Times’ archivist and spends her time in the morgue, where the newspaper keeps its old clippings and photos. View this blog at its new home at http://blogs.elpasotimes.com/morgue/
Blog powered by Typepad