« 1955: 'The City With the Sunny Side Up' Chosen as El Paso's Official Slogan | Main | 1959: Ribbon Cutting Opens Inaugural Sunland Racing Season »

March 11, 2011


The comments to this entry are closed.

Trish Long is the El Paso Times’ archivist and spends her time in the morgue, where the newspaper keeps its old clippings and photos. View this blog at its new home at http://blogs.elpasotimes.com/morgue/
Blog powered by Typepad