Here's a little Valentine's Day gift for the ladies.
The presale for Juanes' June 1 "Loud & Unplugged" show at the Coliseum will be from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Feb. 14.
Tickets range from $37 to $87, plus service charges, and go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 15 at the box office, Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.com and 800.745.3000.
In other concert news:
• Nova Luna is bringing urban bachata (a mix of rap and bachata) duo Grupo Xtreme in at 8 p.m. March 8.
Tickets are $25 and $30 GA, $40 VIP, on sale at Ticketbully and 588.8596.
• Late Nite Social Club is bringing in German house/soul duo Session Victim for one of its Supernites at 9 p.m. Feb. 23 at The Network.
Tickets are $10, $15 for those 18 to 20 years old, on sale at Ticketbully and the door.
LNSC also has booked German DJ Tensnake for an 8 p.m. March 31 show at the Lowbrow Palace. Those tickets are $10 at Ticketbully.
• Speaking of the Lowbrow, it has added stops by Tera Melos on May 21 and !!! on May 26.
The musically adventurous Sacramento trio, who play a cross you can loosely describe as psychedelic punk, will release new album "X'ed Out" on April 16.
The UK's TTNG, who changed their name from This Town Needs Guns after the Newton massacre, will open the show.
Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 door. Add $3 more if you're 18, 19 or 20. They're on sale at All That Music & Video, Happy House, the Headstand, the Pizza Joint and holdmyticket.com.
The club also has booked another Sacramento band, post-punk vets !!! (pronounced "chk chk chk") for a May 26 show. The band will release its fifth and supposedly most ambitious album, "Thr!!!er," on April 30.
Meanwhile, SoCal pop-punks Bleached will headline a show at the LB on March 9, part of the club's five-day, pre-SXSW festival, called WXSW, March 8-12.
Their new album "Ride Your Heart" is due April 2. The band will be stopping here on its way to SXSW. Canadian melodic punks White Lung will open the show.
LA synth trio Sir Sly and low-fi In the Valley Below will be there March 11 on their way to, you guessed it, Austin.
No ticket info yet.
• Looks like Bella Gaia, the music and video performance set for Feb. 21 at UTEP's Magoffin Auditorium, has been canceled.
There was no official announcement at the time of this posting, but it's listed as canceled on the Ticketmaster website, presumably due to low ticket sales.
Refunds should be available at the point of purchase.
Ditto for the Ricardo Arjona date March 16 at the Coliseum. It's off. Refunds at point of purchase.
• Tickets for the UTEP Dinner Theatre production of "Evita," which opens April 17, will go on sale at 8 a.m. March 12 at Ticketmaster and the box office.
Prices haven't been announced yet, but they usually range from a low of $16 for student tickets to non-meal matinees to $45 for weekend evening shows, with dinner.
• Look for Vancouver's Bend Sinister at Tricky Falls on March 13. No ticket info yet.
Also, Pollstar is listing a Voodoo Glow Skulls show for April 30 at Badlands Billiards, and a June 12 set by Del Castillo at the free State Line concert series (Curtis Grimes will be there June 26).