« 1913: To Raise Money For School Of Mines | Main | 1917: College of the City of El Paso Will Open September 28 at the Texas School of Mines »

August 28, 2014


The comments to this entry are closed.

Trish Long is the El Paso Times’ archivist and spends her time in the morgue, where the newspaper keeps its old clippings and photos. View this blog at its new home at http://blogs.elpasotimes.com/morgue/
Blog powered by Typepad