Western Battery & Magneto Co., 1600 Texas Ave.
Miss Maloney was the original owner and working manager ofWestern Battery S. Magneto Co. at 6l8 Montana. Miss Maloney later married Mr. Hays and they both worked together to build up Western Battery into a most profitable organization.
In 1944 Mr. G. H. Wilkey purchased this going business, improved and expanded it from 6 employees to 25 and moved to larger quarters at 1600 Texas In 1949. Mrs. Louise Wilkey Is most active with her husband as bookkeeper and co-worker.
Western Battery is a wholesale distributor of nearly all automotive & electric equipment. They cover the El Paso trace area and into Old Mexico.
When one trades with Western they get dependable, economic service with a seal of approval and the merit, of quality